Copper Tongue Cleaner
Language scraping is an ancient Ayurvedic practice. Since the tongue and oral cavity are bridges between your body-mind system and the external environment, maintaining the health of this vital organ is essential to overall well-being.
- Reduces toxins and bacteria on the tongue that cause bad breath
- Improves the sense of taste
- Improves digestion
Instructions for use:
- You can use your tongue scraper every morning on an empty stomach.
- Simply hold both ends of the tongue scraper with both hands.
- Spread the tongue and place the tongue scraper on the surface of the tongue, as far as possible.
- Gently bring the tongue scraper forward to remove the whitish unwanted coating.
- Repeat this action 3 to 5 times or until there is no more coating and your tongue is fresh and clean. Rinse the tongue scraper with hot tap water between the passages.
Add up to 10 additional strokes to further stimulate internal organs, promote digestion and healthy elimination.
© WILD GRACE